How long is the product good after I have opened it?
- Most of our personal care products have a symbol of a container with an “open jar” on the back. The number of months on this symbol indicates the time within which we recommend that the product is used once opened, after which point the strength of the fragrance and look of the product may start to diminish.
Are your products vegan?
- Yes, our products are vegan with the exception of the Honey Glow Mask.
Are your products organic?
- Our products contain a mix of earth derived, botanical and organic ingredients.
Where are your products made:
- Our products are Made in the USA with ingredients and botanicals sourced from around the globe.
Are your products natural?
- Our products include many ingredients that are earth derived (ex. minerals, water) or botanical.
- The word “natural” has been so broadly misused for skincare products that consumers are losing trust in it/don’t put weight on it - without defining “Natural” it does not really define the products
- Instead of “natural” we use terms that we believe better inform our customers about our products and the ingredients they contain – this is why we are focusing on the ingredients being “earth derived” or “botanical”
- Please note that we do use a preservative system to maintain the integrity of the botanical and earth derived ingredients, and the preservative is synthetic.
- Our Good Day Soufflé also includes a chemical sunscreen at a very low dose within strict guidelines, so that we can maintain the lightweight feel and texture of the formula, and the formula’s transparency on application.
Do you test on animals?
- No, we love our furry friends. All Fountain of Truth products are cruelty-free.
What does the Leaping Bunny logo mean?
- “The Leaping Bunny Logo is the only internationally recognized symbol guaranteeing consumers that no new animal tests were used in the development of any product displaying it. The Logo can be seen on packaging, advertising, and websites for cosmetics and household products around the world.” – Leaping Bunny Program
Is your package recyclable?
- The outer cartons are recyclable. Our product containers are plastic and the recycling of plastic varies by locality. Please check with your local recycling center to see if they will accept these containers.
What is Clean Beauty?
- When we say “clean beauty” we mean products that are made with highly effective botanicals and extracts, and products that are made without:
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfates
- Mineral Oil
- Synthetic Dyes
- Our products are cruelty-free and biodegradable.
- They are safe, gentle and effective.
Is there such thing as a skincare line that contains 100% organic ingredients?
- Not unless that line consists of oil-based skincare products that only contain certified organic ingredients.
What skin types are Fountain of Truth products suitable for?
- Our products have been tested and substantiated for hypoallergenicity and formulated without parabens and SLS, which should be suitable for most skin types.
Are these products hypoallergenic?
- Yes, all Fountain of Truth Products are hypoallergenic.
What is Bio-Fermentation?
- Fermentation is a process of breaking down ingredients into smaller molecules.
- Our Fountain of Truth™ formulas contain our Super Bio Ferment technology of clean, safe, gentle, and highly effective, fermented, skin-loving botanical ingredients. Why are the fermented ingredients so super? Efficacy and potency of products are increased when they’re fermented, because ingredients are “broken down” into smaller molecules and able to improve the appearance of skin’s surface.
- Smaller molecules can allow for more skin penetration, hydration, and soothing. And that’s not all—fermentation can also help the nutrient density and concentration of skin-loving ingredients. All this helps make for a gentle, yet effective formulas that help to improve texture, tone, dryness, and the appearance of fine lines.
- Five Fermented Essential Minerals + Fermented Wakame Seaweed
- UNDARIA PINNATIFIDA CELL CULTURE
How are Fountain of Truth products different from other beauty brands?
- After Giuliana Rancic was diagnosed with breast cancer, she wanted to find skincare products that were safe to use and effective. With the struggle to find a line of products that provided what she was looking for, Rancic decided to create her own clean beauty skin care line. Fountain of Truth Beauty products were designed to enhance the face and body with natural and eco-friendly ingredients.
When is the next product launching?
- Soon! Sign up for email updates to be notified when new products launch.
How are orders processed for shipment?
- Fountain of Truth online orders are shipped on business days (Monday - Friday, excluding major holidays). Orders shipped via Standard Service are processed and shipped in 2 - 3 business days, depending on product availability. 2nd day and Overnight orders placed by 12 PM ET will be processed and shipped the same day, depending on product availability. A signature may be required upon delivery for Second Day and Overnight shipments. Due to the large volume of Holiday orders, additional processing time may occur on standard ground orders.
Order Issues, Returns, Exchanges:
What if there was an issue with my order?
- If your order has arrived damaged, if something is missing or if you are not completely satisfied, please contact our customer service representative at email@example.com.
- For purchases made from www.fountainoftruthbeauty.com, returns or exchanges can be provided within 15 days of purchase and product must be returned in new condition. Please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org for a return or exchange authorization and return address.
- If you purchased a Fountain of Truth product from an authorized retailer, please contact that retailer for assistance.
- Once a return is received and processed, a notification of receipt and acceptance will be sent. The refund will then be credited back to the original account and card or method of payment, which may take approximately 5 to 10 business days.
- For replacement product, once a return is received and processed, a notification of receipt and acceptance will be sent, and a new product will be sent by our free ground shipping.
- For gift returns and exchanges, please follow the steps above and reference the order number on your gift receipt. If you do not have an order number, please provide the name, phone number and email of the person who ordered the gift. If you choose to return an item, the refund will be sent to the original purchaser. However, for exchanges, if a different item is requested than was originally purchased with a different price, either a refund will be provided to the original purchaser if the new product cost is less or you will be asked for a payment if the new product cost exceeds the cost of the original gift.
Order Cancellations and Changes:
Can I cancel or change my order?
- Please note that once an order has been confirmed, we will be unable to modify the order. If you wish to return the shipment, please follow the guidelines below. To check the status of an order, or ask a question, please contact customer service at email@example.com.
- Once and order has been cancelled or changed, a notification will be sent by email.
Order Processing and Shipping:
How long will my order take?
- Once order is placed, processing time is 1-2 business days. Plus shipping time.
Is there free shipping?
- We provide free Ground Shipping with orders of $70 or more. Timing of delivery may vary based on destination. Typical shipping time is estimated to range between 2 and 7 days in the continental 48 states, after order processing time. Shipping time may take longer during holiday periods. For shipments to Alaska and Hawaii, orders will be sent by US Postal Service and will typically take between 3-7 days. We currently do not sell or ship outside of the United States.
Can I Express Ship my order?
- For a charge, orders can be sent by 2 Day and Overnight services, after order processing time. Expedited shipping costs will be provided at time of checkout. 2 Day and overnight shipments must go to an address and cannot go to a PO box, APO or FPO address.
How will I know my order status?
- Notifications will be sent upon order confirmation, and a second email will be sent with tracking details once the order has shipped. You may also log into your account to check order status.