How long is the product good after I have opened it?
- Most of our personal care products have a symbol of a container with an “open jar” on the back. The number of months on this symbol indicates the time within which we recommend that the product is used once opened, after which point the strength of the fragrance and color (if any) usually starts to diminish.
Are your products vegan?
- Yes, our products are vegan with the exception of the Honey Glow Mask.
Are your products organic?
- Our products contain a mix of earth derived, botanical and organic ingredients.
Are your products natural?
- Our products include many ingredients that are earth derived (ex. minerals, water) or botanical.
- The word “natural” has been so broadly misused for skincare products that consumers are losing trust in it/don’t put weight on it - without defining “Natural” it does not really define the products
- Instead of “natural” we use terms that we believe better inform our customers about our products and the ingredients they contain – this is why we are focusing on the ingredients being “earth derived” or “botanical”
- Please note that we do use a preservative system to maintain the integrity of the botanical and earth derived ingredients, and the preservative is synthetic.
- Our Good Day Soufflé also includes a chemical sunscreen, so that we can maintain the light weight feel and texture of the formula, and the formula’s transparency on application.
Do you test on animals?
- No, we love our furry friends.
Is your package recyclable?
- The outer cartons are recyclable. Our product containers are plastic and the recycling of plastic varies by locality. Please check with your local recycling center to see if they will accept these containers.
What is Clean Beauty?
- When we say “clean beauty” we mean products that are made with highly effective botanicals and extracts, and products that are made without:
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfates
- Mineral Oil
- Synthetic Dyes
- Our products are not tested on animals, and are biodegradable.
- They are safe, gentle and effective.
Are these products hypoallergenic?
- Yes, all Fountain of Truth Products are hypoallergenic.
What is Bio-Fermentation?
- Fermentation is a process of breaking down ingredients into smaller molecules.
- Our Fountain of Truth™ formulas contain our Super Bio Ferment technology of clean, safe, gentle, and highly effective, fermented, skin-loving botanical ingredients. Why are the fermented ingredients so super? Efficacy and potency of products are increased when they’re fermented, because ingredients are “broken down” into smaller molecules and able to improve the appearance of skin’s surface.
- Smaller molecules can allow for more skin penetration, hydration, and soothing. And that’s not all—fermentation can also help the nutrient density and concentration of skin-loving ingredients. All this helps make for a gentle, yet effective formulas that help to improve texture, tone, dryness, and the appearance of fine lines.
- Five Fermented Essential Minerals + Fermented Wakame Seaweed
- UNDARIA PINNATIFIDA CELL CULTURE